Aver Logistics provide industry leading solutions for businesses shipping From Tianjin to the UK. There are three main shipping methods: air freight, sea freight and road freight that can be utilised. Each transport method offers a range of different benefits and should be chosen based on your individual requirements. If you are interested in reading our guide to “The best transport methods when shipping from China to the UK”, please click here for more information.
Sea freight is the most common method of shipping from Tianjin to the UK. It is also the most cost-effective option for shipping large quantities of goods. The transit time for sea freight can vary depending on the shipping route and the type of vessel used, but it typically takes around 30-45 days.
Air freight is a faster option, but it is more expensive and suitable for small shipments or urgent goods. The transit time for air freight is usually around 3-5 days.
For estimated shipping times from Tianjin to the UK, please see below in comparison to the different UK ports.
Shipping to Felixstowe (GBFXT Port) 23-29 days
Shipping to London (GBLON Port) 32-38 days
Shipping to Southampton (GBSOU Port) 26-32 days
Container Full Loads, Consolidation Services and out of gauge project moves.
- Far East
- Middle East
- Indian Sub-Continent
- Australia + New Zealand
- USA & Canada
- South America
- Mediterranean & Canary Islands
- Air freight division offers worldwide services for both Export and Import.
- Full Tracking tailored to your needs AWB’s cut and customs formalities completed
- Passenger air freight space utilised
- Out of gauge freight, utilising all freight airlines
- All major worldwide destinations covered
- Courier services for urgent documents
Trailer Full Loads and Consolidation services.
- Western Europe
- Austria, Benelux, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland.
- Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- Eastern Europe
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland,
- Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey.
Various packaging supplies are used by us depending on the nature of the products. We use packaging supplies, such as light and heavy duty crates, plywood boxes, customized crates, custom light pallets and more.
Packaging solutions are affordable and ensure complete safety of goods during transit.
Shipping insurance is a method of protecting products for shipment. It can protect goods from all sorts of unfortunate circumstances, including theft and damage during transit to their final destination.
Visit our Shipping Insurance page to discover more information on the benefits, cost and what the policy will cover.